“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” – Buddha
I’m grateful for:
- My soon-to-be Navy Ensign son being home for a whole week.
- A warm bed to crawl into at night.
- A warm husband to sleep next to.
- A hot cup of brewed coffee to wake me up.
- The ability to walk 4 miles every day.
- Spaghetti. With Meatballs. And Cheese.
- A clean home.
- Thanksgiving cooked by my husband!!
- Grandbaby laughs.
- Money left over from a Christmas budget. 😉