Sometimes I forget to be grateful for all the blessings that have come into my life. Research shows that having a grateful heart improves many aspects of your life. Practicing gratitude is on my ‘to do’ list nearly every day, but sometimes I let that slip.
Here is this space, where I’m documenting my life and money, I thought I would add in something just as important, if not more. My weekly gratitude.
Here’s what comes to mind for this week (not in any order).
I’m grateful for….
- The sunshine that streams in my kitchen each morning.
- The hot coffee that warms me up.
- The warm bed that I awake from each morning.
- The soft sheets that I straighten out to make my bed.
- Friends who meet me for my morning walk, and of course, the ability to walk. I never want to take that for granted.
- My husband, who leaves before the crack of dawn to go to work to support me.
- My sweet boy Ben, a dog who is as loyal as they come.
- My children and their children.
- My parents.
- My siblings.
- Crisp fall weather.
- Another trip to get excited over.
Your turn. What are you grateful for this week? Please share.